Friday 18 February 2011

For the next generation of house buyers?

For dinosaurs like me, the concept of receiving mortgage information through my telephone is beyond my brain’s capacity!

My children however would lap it up.

Mortgage lenders are predominantly not interested in dinosaurs as they have a habit of becoming extinct and in any event dinosaurs can use their old fashioned ways to find the “food” source of a money loan that currently exist.

The next generation, well, the next but one (such as my children), will find this a very useful method of sourcing finance, providing they are able to allow themselves 5 minutes from the texts to their friends…..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2011/feb/16/mortgage-assistant-app-of-week
Do you think this app will be a useful tool for house buyers? Let us know!

David Knapp, Partner
Residential Property

No comments:

Post a Comment